- The Kidde KN-COSM-BA Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm is a dual smoke alarm two safety devices in a single unit. This top rated talking smoke alarm includes a voice alert. This wireless smoke detector is battery operated to protect you and your family even during power outages when many incidences occur.
- Fire Alarm: The red LED flashes and is accompanied by three long alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning ?FIRE!?. The alarm pattern will repeat until smoke is eliminated.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm: Four short alarm beeps followed by a clear verbal warning ?WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!? This CO alarm continues until the unit is reset or the CO is eliminated.
- Voice Hush Indication: ?HUSH MODE ACTIVATED? and ?HUSH MODE CANCELLED? voice announcement.
- How to test your smoke detector? Press the test button and a small green light will tell you if the batteries are working, if any form of battery failure is detected the red LED light will flash and the unit will ?chirp? once every 60 seconds for at least 7 days. The ?LOW BATTERY? voice occurs once every 15 minutes. The green LED will also be flashing twice per second.
The KN-COSM-BA is an easy to install smoke and carbon monoxide detector that is suitable for residential and commercial areas. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty. This smoke and CO alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization smoke alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
Kidde smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors meet the regulations of the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Same as Kidde KN-COSM-B and Kidde 900-0102-02
Availability: In stock
|Power Source||(2) AA Batteries|
|Sensor Type||Ionization, Fuel Cell|
|Sound Level||85 dB|
|Temp. Range||40.0 F [Min], 100.0 F [Max]|
|Depth||1 1/2 in|
|Country of Origin||China|
Write Your Own Review